Vivarini - Ánizs (bio) 50 g
- Anise is a plant native to the Mediterranean region. Its seeds are rich in essential oil with a sweet-herbal aroma. Due to its qualities, it is widely used in herbal medicine and cooking.
Anise is a related plant to celery that occurs naturally in the Mediterranean regions. Its seeds are rich in essential oil with a characteristic sweet-herbal aroma. Due to its valuable qualities, it is widely used in herbal medicine and cooking. The original taste qualities of aniseed make it a valuable addition to meats, desserts and various infusions, including teas and yerba mate.
Ingredients: 100% aniseed
Net weight: 50g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Germany
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
Aniseed–- how to prepare an infusion or what can it be used for?
The aniseed base can be used to make a stand-alone infusion or added in small amounts to tea, yerba mate or mixed herbs. To prepare the infusion, pour 1 teaspoon of aniseed seeds into approximately 200 ml of boiling water. Leave the infusion to infuse covered for about 10 minutes. Anise also works well as an ingredient in meat dishes, desserts and baked goods.
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.