Vivarini - Xilit 1 kg
- Xylitol tastes just as sweet as conventional sugar, yet contains around 40% fewer calories.
Xylitol is extracted from the wood of the birch tree. It tastes just as sweet as conventional sugar, yet contains around 40% fewer calories. It has a low glycaemic index, which is why it is often recommended for insulin-resistant and diabetic people. If you want to take care of your diet and at the same time can't imagine tea or coffee without added sugar - xylitol is the perfect solution!
Ingredients: 100% xylitol
Net weight: 1000g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: China
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
Xylitol - how and with what to eat?
Xylitol can be used instead of conventional sugar. It is therefore suitable for sweetening beverages, cakes or desserts, providing sweetness in a distinctive, refreshing and slightly minty flavour. However, it should be used in moderation. Excessive consumption may cause a laxative effect.
|Fat:of which: saturates:
|Carbohydrates:of which sugars:
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.