Vivarini – Sarsaparilla (gyökér) 50 g
- Sarsaparilla is known for its delicious, delicate flavour and wonderful, slightly spicy aromatic note. It is primarily recommended as an infusion or as an addition to teas, yerba mate and herbs.
Sarsaparilla, also known as Smilax ornata, is the root, known for its delicious, delicate flavour and wonderful, slightly spicy aromatic note. In India, it is the main ingredient in the drink nannari sherbet, while the rest of the world associates it as the base for root beer. Food values aside, it is worth noting that sarsaparilla has been used in traditional ayurveda for centuries. We recommend sarsaparilla primarily in infusion form or as an addition to teas, yerba mate and herbs.
Ingredients: 100% sarsaparilla root
Net weight: 50g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Mexico
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
Sarsaparilla – how to use?
Sarsaparilla can be consumed as an infusion – pour half of a teaspoon over 200 ml of 90 °C water and steep covered for about 5-6 minutes. Sarsaparilla can also be added to an infusion of herbs, tea or yerba mate.
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.