Vivarini - Zsálya 20 g
- Sage delights with its flavour and aroma. Expressive and intense, it complements dishes and infusions perfectly.
Sage is a valuable plant in traditional herbalism that has been extremely popular for centuries. Its distinctive aroma and delicately spicy taste mean that it has also found a wide range of culinary applications. Particularly in Italian cuisine, it plays an important role as a complement to meat and fish dishes, and also goes well with cheeses, vegetables, groats and rice. It complements sauces and soups perfectly and its presence soothes hard-to-digest dishes. Sage can also be used as an ingredient in a delicious and aromatic infusion, and when added to tea or yerba mate, it will delight the palate!
Ingredients: 100% dried sage
Net weight: 20g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Poland
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
What can you use sage for?
- Infusion: sage can be used as an infusion or added to tea, herbs or yerba mate. To prepare an infusion, pour 1-2 tablespoons of dried leaves over boiling water (about 200 ml) and steep for about 20 minutes, covered.
- Food ingredient: dried sage leaves can be used in a variety of recipes, as a seasoning for grilled meat, fish, dishes with vegetables, rice or groats, and are an excellent complement to salads and sauces, introducing a slightly spicy, herbal flavour.
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.