Vivarini - Vadrózsa - gyümölcs 50 g
- Rosehips are a true treasure trove of flavour and aroma. Thanks to their delicately sweet yet sour flavour accents, they are widely used as an addition to infusions and dishes.
Wild rose is a common plant that is found in almost all countries of Europe and beyond. It is a small shrub in the rose family that has distinctive pale pink flowers and bright red fruit. It is the fruit that is the most valuable part of the plant. They are a real treasure trove of flavour and aroma and bring many benefits. They were popular in natural herbalism as early as the Middle Ages. They were used as a base for infusions, tinctures and syrups. Thanks to their delicately sweet, yet sour taste, they are widely used as an addition to teas, herbal infusions and yerba mate, as well as an ingredient in baked goods and dishes.
Ingredients: 100% dried rosehips
Net weight: 50g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Ukraine
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
What can you use wild rose – rosehips for?
- Infusion: dried rosehips can be used as a base for an infusion or added to tea, herbs or yerba mate. To prepare an infusion, pour boiling water over 1 teaspoon of dried rosehips (approx. 200ml) and steep under a lid for about 10 minutes.
- Food ingredient: dried rosehips can be used in a variety of recipes. They can be used as a base for jam, syrup or tincture. They can also be used as an addition to cakes, oatmeal, pudding, smoothies or salads. It is advisable to soak them in cold water beforehand and leave them overnight or pour boiling water over them and wait about 30 minutes. Dried rosehips can also be ground and used as a food seasoning.
|Fat:of which: saturates:
|Carbohydrates:of which sugars:
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.