Vivarini - Citromos verbéna 25 g
- Lemon verbena is a shrub whose leaves have a wonderfully crisp aroma. In dried form, they work well as an addition to tea and yerba mate-based infusions.
Lemon verbena is a shrub native to Argentina with a wonderful, crisp aroma and valuable qualities. It is perfect as a refreshing addition to yerba mate or tea. It can also be the base for an aromatic, subtly citrusy infusion. Highly recommended!
Ingredients: 100% lemon verbena
Net weight: 25g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Paraguay
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
Lemon verbena – how to prepare an infusion?
Lemon verbena can be used to make a stand-alone infusion or added in small amounts to tea, yerba mate or mixed herbs. To prepare an infusion, pour 1 teaspoon of lemon verbena over approximately 200 ml of boiling water. Leave the infusion to brew, covered, for about 10 minutes.
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.